Saturday, April 18, 2009

7 weeks and 4 days

I have to say that I am feeling very nauseated today. I have been feeling pretty good but today is a yuck day. My husband did try to make me feel better by cooking me chicken spaghetti for lunch. Chicken spaghetti was all that I could talk about yesterday, so this morning when I woke up, we was slaving away at it. We also had a talk yesterday about how I think the baby is a boy. So when he went to Wal-Mart to buy the things to make my lunch, he picked up two little boy outfits, some socks, a cute bag, and a box of diapers. I thought it was so sweet.

We went for our first ultrasound on the 14th. I measured exactly 7 weeks. The baby was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. We were able to see the heartbeat. I was 133 bmp. My next appointment is on the 30th. It will be my first prenatal appointment. I am very excited. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

I will update you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment